Unews launched U-Stream, a direct stream via our platform:
- Allows the subscribers to use the “Cloud” as a platform to exchange video and audio materials instantly, rather than using the satellites and the radio frequencies.
- Allows TV channels to connect with their branch offices 24/7 with the least possible cost, in case they weren’t able to connect with them through satellite.
- Allows the use of U-News Cloud as an archival platform for the recorded material accessed at any time.
- Unews benefits from its servers in Germany, and from the high packages of Internet that secure the effective work of the live-stream system. It also provides storage capacities for the TV or radio content, with high speed upload and download rates.
- Our main platform manages the online live-streaming, and gives each channel the ability to create links and control the safety of the live-stream content.
- U-Stream provides its services with HD and SD qualities. The recorded content can be sent as newsfeeds at any time, in addition to the auto-storing, exchange, download, and re-use of these material. Every TV channel is able to change the quality of the material to what suits its Internet quality.